Office 604-855-7653 |

Vybe: the atmosphere of a place as communicated to and felt by others.

Abbotsford and Fraser Valley Real Estate

  Mortgage Calculator

Calculate Your Payments

  Buyer Resources

Best Real Estate Advice

  Seller Resources

Selling For Top Dollar

  Mobile Listings

Search Anywhere Always

  Here To Help You

You Can Contact Me Always

Vybe Realty Listings

Back to Listings » Listing Details

34625 2 Avenue in Abbotsford: Poplar Home for sale in "Huntingdon" : MLS®# R2329755

34625 2 Avenue Abbotsford V2S 8C2 : Poplar

Main Photo: 34625 2 Avenue in Abbotsford: Poplar Home for sale in "Huntingdon" : MLS®# R2329755
Prop. Type:
Land Only
MLS® Num:
Where do you find a building lot for $349,000? 30 x 125 lot with lane access in Huntingdon near US border. Adjacent lot also available which is also 30 x 125 (3750 sq ft).
Property Type:
Land Only
$1,573.71 / 2018
Lot Area:
Switch units of measure3,750 sq. ft.
Lot Frontage:
Switch units of measure30'
Lot Depth:
Water Supply:
Title to Land:
Freehold NonStrata
PL NWP526 LT 28 BLK 27 LD 36 SEC 2 TWP 16.
Access to property:
Road Access
Cable Service:
Available Nearby
Natural Gas:
At Lot Line
At Lot Line
Sanitary Sewer:
At Lot Line
Telephone Service:
Available Nearby
Storm Sewer:
At Lot Line
Sketch Attached:
Floor Space Ratio
Data was last updated April 26, 2019 at 01:10 AM (UTC)
Don McNeill
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.